Back after a week of having no internet, no 3G and no mobile signal for 95% of the time, it was like stepping back in time ten years! I had plans of writing a couple of posts/reviews offline while I was away but that didn’t pan out, holidays being what they are, best laid plans and all that! You’ll just have to wait for that Mastodon review I promised!
So to my neighbour’s delight I return with another random clutch of ten tunes from my iTunes ejected into the ether at around 10am Saturday 8th Oct (which means IPTOS is nearly 1 year old!)
On a related note, I listened to my iPod on shuffle a lot while I was down in Cornwall (I love my new Bose SoundDock!) and had a very spooky bit of shuffle coincidence. Listening one rather chilled afternoon watching the sea crashing against the cliffs, I thought that I might turn off the shuffle and listen to the Blanck Mass album and was thinking how no track from it had ever come up on the shuffle, and then out of nearly 20,000 tracks what do you think the next track that came up was? Yep, Blanck Mass, I nearly fell off my chair! Spooky!
This morning’s serendipitous ejections;
1. Killing Joke – Sun Goes Down
2. Fucked Up – Ship of Fools
3. Pixies – Debaser
4. Explosions In The Sky – Yasmin The Light
5. Andrew Bird – Not a Robot, But A Ghost
6. The Twilight Sad – Interrupted
7. Sebadoh – Crystal Gypsy
8. Rammstein – Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
9. Bill Hicks – As Long As We’re Talking Shelf Life (Kennedy) – Yeah, not a tune but classic nonetheless
10. Monster Magnet – 3rd Eye Landslide
IPTOS Random Pleasures No.5 Cloudcast by BioMech68, posted with vodpod